Friday, June 17, 2011

Wednesday Evening Sports Conditioning Class

Monday I did some stretching and general maintenance at the gym.  Nothing really enough to consider it a real workout.  Tuesday was a rest day because Hiroko and I planned to go out for dinner with some friends.  Wednesday's workout almost didn't  happen because of too much sake and Game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals, but I persevered and went to the Sports Conditioning, which end with just enough time for me to get home and shower right before the face off.  The workout was really awesome and left me a sake sweating mess!  lots of push ups, sprints, abs, dips, lunges, ect.

As for the hockey . . .I had actually called Boston in 7 games at the start of the series.  Everyone else was say Vancouver in either 4 or 5, but I had faith in Tim Thomas and knew that the Sedin twins and Luongo would wilt under the pressure like the flowers they are!  I am not even a Boston fan, but I am so glad that they won!  The Sedin's and Burrows had more diving penalty minutes than points and that type of play should never get rewarded!  So in honor of the Boston Bruins I give you -- The Dropkick Murphys:



And . . . Queen:

1 comment:

  1. A two-fer for Boston and two awesome tunes! I still can't fathom that it's June and hockey just ended???

    ReplyDelete