Friday, December 3, 2010

New Balance event at Fleet Feet: Thusday 12/2

One way to get a a big turn out to just about anything . . . Free Beer!  And that is just what last nights Fleet Feet Social Run had to offer.  Fleet Feet, New Balance, and Tir Na nOg Run Club had a cool event that featured some sweet discounts, a raffle, and a lot of other cool stuff, and I would say that somewhere around fifty runners showed up for last nights run, which was just awesome.  I did the same 3 mile course that I had done the night before and rocked it. 

However, I am still trying to get the hang of my new Garmin and did not turn it on properly!  D'OH!   Oh well, it was just nice to turn in a good run after back to back craptastic runs.  I am not sure what to think about the race this weekend.  It will be the first 5k in a while, so we'll see.  Anyway, this was a great run and a good time, and I would like to give a shout out to everyone, who had a hand in planning it . . . Great Job!

No comments:

Post a Comment