Thursday, December 16, 2010

Return to Toneing Class: Hubba Bubba Abs -- 12/14

I haven't been to Toning class in over 2 months and in that time my abs have turned to bubble gum.  I've been running, so my I still feel strong, but there is no denying that my over all fitness has declined over the last 3 months.  I need to get back into strength and conditioning classes or else.  I don't thin that I'll go back to the whole 4 or 5 classes a week thing, but I need to get more balance into my workout.  I ran 1.5 miles om the indoor track before the class.  The class was much more difficult than it had been in the summer for me.  The instructor hadn't made it more difficult in the slightest, but I am just no where nears as fit as I had been.   I was a little sore after the class, but it wasn't too bad.  I took off Wednesday because I wanted to give my body time to rest after working some dormant muscles for the first time in a while.  Also, I wanted to see how my feet held up as well.  They were a little sore, but nothing like they had been.  My PF is getting better, but I still need to be cautious.  I plan to sprinkle in so basic exercise on days that I run just to try to build back some of the strength and muscle that I have lost before I hit one of the more challenging classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment