Saturday, December 18, 2010

Treadmill & Exercises: Thursday 12/16

Not a whole lot to say about this one.  It was rainy and cold all day, so I ran 3 miles on the treadmill in just under 30 mins. at the gym followed by a small exercise session.  I did some abs, push ups, and lower body strengthening exercises just to get back into the swing of things.  Everything kind of felt a little crappy.  The run, the exercises, everything was just kind of . . . well . . . crappy.  I was really having to fight it.  I am glad that I did it, and I know that I am in for many more days like this if I want to build back my overall conditioning.  My feet held up well after this, so I'm feeling good about the state of my PF but still don't thin that I am to the point where I don't have to think about it at all.   There is still a bit of random soreness and a little pain here and there, so I know that I need to be careful and smart about my workload as I change up my workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment