Sunday, September 18, 2011

Three for Tuesday Victory Run: 9/13

I took vacation on Tuesday because I knew that I would be staying up late to watch the Raiders on Monday Night Football.  Yes, I am that guy.  I love the Raiders and there was no way I was going to miss any part of the season opener nor did  want to go to work after staying up until well after 1am to watch a football game.  Also, Tuesday was Hiroko's day, which meant that we could spend the day together, so it was an all around win win!

I waited until the evening to get my run in, which was a quick easy three miler.  The only thing really eventful about the run was just how uneventful it was.  I felt really good.  My legs felt fresh and breathing was good.  I am still hesitant to say that I am back to normal.  However, it is undeniable that I am improving.  This run was also fueled by the sweet thrill of victory because the Raiders came through and beat the Broncos like a bunch of rented mules, which always makes me happy.  Granted, it wasn't as bad as the drubbing they gave them last year, but a win is a win!

3 miles in 29:19 for 9:42 pace

1  9:55
2  9:50
3  9:22

No comments:

Post a Comment