Sunday, July 18, 2010

Free Falling -- Second Day of Lifting: Thursday, July 15th

Thursday morning was my second day of lifting and it felt good.  I wasn't nearly as sore afterward either.  I did have one small mishap, when I got my feel tangled up in some weights and fell down.  Luckly, the only thing that I hurt was my pride.  This is the second or third time that I have fallen down in public this year.  Everytime, I've been able to bounce back up pretty quickly, but I've never been able to fall without people taking notice.  I would like to think that my falls have all possesed a modicum of style and panache, but  . . . ummm . . . no . . . when you are as big as I am, there is very little that is graceful about falling down, espeically when you holding 30lb. dumbbells.  Anyway, here is the workout:

--Chest--
Barbell Press: 12 reps @ 25lbs
                      10 reps @ 30lbs
                        8 reps @ 35lbs
                        6 reps @ 40lbs
                      12 reps @ 25lbs
Dumbbell Flyes: 12 reps @ 25 lbs

--Back--
Pull ups: 12 reps @ level 18 assistance
             10 reps @ level 17 assistance
               8 reps @ level 16 assistance
               6 reps @ level 15 assistance
               3 reps @ level 18 assistance DNF
One-Arm Dumbbell Rows: 12 Reps @ 30 lbs

--Shoulders--
Seated Dembbell Press: 12 reps @ 25lbs

                                     10 reps @ 30lbs
                                       8 reps @ 35lbs
                                       6 reps @ 40lbs
                                       9 reps @ 25lbs DNF
Reverse Flyes: 12 Reps @ 110lbs

--Biceps--
Alternate Dumbbell Curls: 12 reps @ 15lbs
                                        10 reps @ 20lbs
                                          8 reps @ 25lbs
                                          6 reps @ 30lbs
                                        12 reps @ 15lbs
Hammer Curls: 12 reps @ 25lbs

--Triceps--           
Dips 12 reps
        10 reps
          8 reps
          6 reps
        12 reps
Seated Two Arm Tricep Press: 12 reps @ 30lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment