Friday, May 13, 2011

Tuesday Lifting Legs and Running: 5/10



Yes, I am sucker for a good running ad.  This one has hooked me recently, making me want to throw on my shoes a go! 

Now that the weather is improving hiroko and I are biking to work more, which is a really good thing.  On Tuesday, I road from work to the gym and met Hiro there.  I lifted legs and did abs while Hiro did the Elliptical.  After our workout I tossed my bike on the back of the car and ran home.  Running after lifting legs wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be, but it took about a mile for my legs to get used to the idea of running.

1 comment:

  1. A good one, the long-haired fellow looks a bit like Anton, wonder who he is?
    So stoked to dust off my bike and start riding to work. Glad your weather is good!

    ReplyDelete