Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wednesday Lifting & a song from Sunday's Run: Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On

Wednesday, I lifted upper body, and it was pretty boring, but I got through it.  I want to share this song that I heard right before my run today (Sunday).  It samples a Modest Mouse song, so I have no idea if Lupe Fiasco's other songs are this good or not, but I really like this one, and it was a good song to have in my head as I began my run.  I really like the message of the songs as well.  Not enough positive hip-hip out there, so it is was good to hear this song get some play on the radio.  I also really enjoyed the video, so I hope you'll enjoy it as well.

1 comment:

  1. Good job doing the lifting!
    That's awesome you posted this song, my friend just burnt me a CD and this was on there. I wasn't sure who it was, but NOW I know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete