Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weds. May 12th: Two-a-Day

I decided that I needed a Two-a-Day, and I had some errands to run, so I took some time off in the afternoon in order to fit in the afternoon jump rope class. My wife really liked the class when she took it a few weeks ago, and her work was ending just in time for us to make it to class. I took the morning sports conditioning class, and it was a nice workout. The abs portion in particular was challenging, and the one legged squats were as harsh as always, but after the class I still wanted to work out in the afternoon. Jump rope class is only 30 mins, so it is just about the perfect class for a Two-a-Day. The only problem that I had was that we did another small abs session in the jump rope class and some more pushups, which really put a hurting on my abs, biceps, and shoulders. Also, I knew that Thursday's class would be more than likely kick my butt; however, I just figured that I would cross that bridge when it came and enjoy these class as much as I could. Both my wife and I had a great time again in the jump rope class and have said that we are going to go whenever we can make it work with our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment