Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ankle Sprain Treadmill Run IV: Last Run Before Hawaii -- 1/17

This is how I felt before going to Hawaii
This run went well.  I did 30 mins. on the treadmill with minimal pain.  The taping and brace helped and my stamina was pretty good, so I decided not to push my luck and try to get in another workout before I left for my trip.  I had been pretty frazzled leading up to my vacation and the ankle injury, ice storms, and crappy workouts had only added to my frustrations, but this workout went well and helped to improve my frame of mind.  after the run.  I did a good ab workout, and some stretching, which I knew that I would need before cramming myself into my seat for the flight.  I left the gym feeling optimistic about my up coming trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment