Friday, January 28, 2011

Second Hawaii Run: Ala Moana Beach Park Day 2 --1/21

Hiro and I returned to Ala Moana Beach Park for our run the next day.  The day before had been a long fun filled day followed by a huge meal at Longhi's, but I was determined to catch the sunrise and get in one more run before the Harold Chapson 8k on Sunday.  Both of us stuggled mightly when the alarm clock went off, but we were able to shake off the cobwebs and catch the sunrise.  Our run was a bit rough and neither of us completed the 3 miles that we set out to run.  I did 2.5.  Hiroko walked parts of 2.5 but reached the distance for the most part.  The view was stunning and we took turns passing the camera to each other as we ran to take pictures.  After the run neither one of us was feeling overly confident about the race, but we were deterimined to enjoy ourselves.  I will let the pictures do the talking for me:

No comments:

Post a Comment