Sunday, August 28, 2011

Another 12 days: 8/24

  1. Lap around the indoor track (1/15 of a mile)
  2. Step up (each leg) 
  3. Dips
  4. Push ups
  5. Bicycles
  6. Prisoner Squats (with an elbow to knee leg raise on each side)
  7. Side oblique crunches (each side)
  8. Lunges w/ 15lb weighted ball (each leg)
  9. Standard Crunch
  10. Crossover Crunch (each side)
  11. Standard Crunch 
  12. Bird Dogs
I did another 12 days of Christmas workout.  I could feel a big improvement can tell that I have actually missed crosstraining.  It is hard to imagine, but it is true.  Perhapes slogging through classes that were boring just took the joy out of my workout.  Who knows?  But, I have enjoyed these last few workouts.

Enjoy some Scorpions in honor of this weekends weather:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment