Friday, August 19, 2011

Steady Imporvement: 8/16

Ok, this run felt better.  It started out rough but each mile got easier, which is the opposite of how things have gone recently.  Also, my splits were within under two seconds of one another.   I am still having some tendon tightness when I am not running, but they are fine as I run.  I am worrying less about the effects of the Levaquin with each run, but I am still having a soreness in my lower legs of which I need to be aware.  I've been hitting the inhalers that I was prescribed before I exercise, which has help my breathing.  Overall this was the best three miles I have done since late June.  I don't want to say I am back because I'm afraid that I'll jinx myself; also, I have gotten pretty soft over the last month and look like my personal trainer was the Pillsbury Dough-boy.  I need to get back into X-training in the worst kind of way.

 Here is one of my favorite songs to listen to while I run.  It seems really fitting for this post for many reasons.



 Today's run was3 miles in  30:57.44 for a 10:18 pace.

Mile One 10:18.05
Mile Two 10:17.33
Mile Three10:18.63

No comments:

Post a Comment