Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tues 20th: Post Wisdom Teeth Workout

This workout was less of a chore than I thought that it would be.  My mouth was still hurting, so I didn't want to do any thing that would involve a lot of running because I knew that I would feel it in my jaw, but I didn't think that skipping rope would hurt me because it in much less jarring.  Sunday's workout problems had more to do with lack of proper healing time rather than what I was doing at the gym, so I felt that I had improved enough to do a good workout.  I had also spoken with my dentist, who had also said that I should be all right to resume my workouts. 

The Workout:

20 Intervals: 90 seconds of work 15 seconds rest.

  1. Jump Rope
  2. Step ups
  3. Jump Rope
  4. Dips/Incline Push Ups
  5. Jump Rope
  6. Prisoner Squats w/Step ups
  7. Jump Rope
  8. Lunges
  9. Jump Rope
  10. Squat Jacks
  11. Jump Rope
  12. Arm Extensions
  13. Jump Rope
  14. Crunches
  15. Jump Rope
  16. Side Crunches Right and Left
  17. Jump Rope
  18. Mt.Climbers
  19. Jump Rope
  20. Stability Ball Crunches

No comments:

Post a Comment