Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Weds. SC & a Bike Ride: Slug like workout and a great ride. 4/7

I have no idea what went wrong with this class, but it went sideways on me from the get go. I think that I wanted and needed something with more movement from the beginning, but this class started out pretty stationary. I kept waiting for some sort of energy boot to kick in, but it just never happened, and I just had to trudge my way through the workout. I don't listen to music during this class because I need to pay attention to the instructor, and I think that I really a musical energy boost to get into this class. I think that I am going to try to bring my I-pod to this class and use it when I can so that I can get my mind in the right mood.


After such a sluggy workout, I was really eger to put it behind me, so my wife and I decided to go for a bike ride after work that evening. We had a nice 8 mile ride, which we both enjoyed a lot. The ride was exactly what I needed to put my morning workout out of my mind and prepare me for thursdays Plycore class.

No comments:

Post a Comment