Friday, August 6, 2010

The Day After & Tuesday Toning

Honestly felt pretty good on Tuesday.  A little stiffness when I woke, but the achilles did well for most of the day.  It started to feel a little weird around 4pm, but once I got to the gym a stretched out my legs if felt fine.  I had expected it to fell much worse than it did.  However, it has not progressed as much as I would like, but I know that this is going to be a process rather than a quick fix.  I am still using the foam roller, which really seems to help. 

The toning class went really well, I was able to do all of the warm up exercises without any difficulty.  Last week I had to swap out some of them, but this week it was fine.  The whole class went really well.  We did tons of abs, which I really needed to do.  I used the 18lb body bar and a set of 10lbs dumbbells throughout the class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment