Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sat. 14th: Quick Run


After running my practice 5k on the previous day I had planned to take this day off.  However, it was a positively gorgeous day and the temperature was pleasant by noon, which is a rarity in Raleigh in August, therefore I felt that it would be a criminal offence to spend the whole day shut in my apartment.  Also, my achilles had responded pretty well to the practice run the day before, and I started thinking that it might tighten up if I didn't do anything that day.  I decided that around noon that I would go for a short run through my neighborhood.  The temperature was still pretty nice and the humidity was still more than tolerable.   The run was nothing big at all, just shy of 2 miles, and I completed it in around 20 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment