Friday, June 4, 2010

May 27th: Plycore -- Hell Day Stairs -- 34 Story Building . . . Feel It Burn!


This day was a rough class. I was still feeling pretty sore from Tuesday's class, but I really wanted to come to this class so I sucked it up, and I am glad that I did. However, this class was intense. The exercise portion itself wasn't that difficult, but the stairs were unending. I couldn't complete the workout in the 45 mins. of class time, but I stayed after and finished up on my own. I was able to finish in just under an hour. Also, we had to do more dips so there was no relief for my triceps!!!

The Workout:

Two long laps **Warm up only**


16 bosu push ups (one hand on and one off -- eight each side)
50 crunches
7 squat thurst ( 7lbs. dumbells)
50 arm exstensions
20 dips
5 box jumps
5 pull ups
4 flights of stairs up & down
1 lap around the track (1/15 of a mile)
1 long lap
X3

After third set, 22 flights of stairs up & down.  Yes, that is right in total we climbed a 34 story building up and down!

No comments:

Post a Comment