Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weds 23rd: AM Sports Conditioning -- The Return

I hadn't attended this class in three weeks because I needed a break from it.  This class was the class that I went to most regularly, and it is the one class that always has the same instructor, so I was getting a bit burned out on it.  But after three weeks, I thought that I need to return to the class because we do a lot of exercises in this class that I wouldn't do in other classes or on my own.  I know that I need to continue with the class because it really is good for me.  The ab and quad work are worth it alone.  Retuning after three weeks away from the class was really good because I could see which exercises I had improved on and which ones I had dropped off on.  I did really well with the bicycles and push ups, but the Mt. climbers and leg raises were not as easy as they had been.  I really think that if I keep coming to this class it will help me to become more well rounded, and not just do the exercises that I like doing, or just run all the time.  I still don't like the way the class doesn't stay together or that people cheat, but I've just decided that I am not going to let it bother me and just do my work.  We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment