Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sat. May 29th:Crowded Gym -- Half of a 12 days and Some Rope Work


I took Friday off inorder to let my triceps get the rest that they needed.  I wanted to do a 12 Days of Christmas workout on Saturday, but the gym was just too crowded, so I gave up on day 6 because I was afarid that I was going to run into someone while I was doing the running portions.  I should have gotten there earlier, but I just couldn't force myself to get going -- Holiday weekend and all. 

 
The Workout:
  1. Grand Tour, which is where I basiclly run all over the building. Down two flights of stairs, from one end othe basement to the other, up the other stairwell two flights, and around the track, hence the name: Grand Tour.
  2. sprints on length of a basketball court
  3. step ups (each leg)
  4.  Bird dogs
  5.  Burpees
  6.  Prisoner Squats
After rounds 6 I moved to the Jump Rope:  15 90 second intervals with 15 seconds rest.

All in all this was a pretty good workout.
 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment