Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Monday Plycore June 28th

I am glad that I went to this class, but I should have taken the day off.  I didn't realize just how tired I was from the weekend until this class got started.  I had spent the day before helping my cousin move in Asheville then drove home to Raleigh.  I also didn't sleep well, but I was excited to go to class.  We started the class off with a big run, and I did well with it, but following the run I started to have some abdominal cramps and began feeling worn out.  I was able to push my way through the workout, but things got complicated because my Achilles began to flare up at the end too.  By the time the workout was over, I was feeling pretty out of sorts.  It is strange because everything just sort of hit me at once, and I wonder if I wasn't just a little dehydrated going into the run and then the humidity got the better of me. 

The workout:
2.33 mile run (warm up)

Sprint, butt kicks, and high knees (up and down the gym)
walking lunges up & down the gym
20 push ups
15 dips
5 box jumps
6 flights of stairs (up & down)
5 chin ups

X3

No comments:

Post a Comment