Sunday, June 27, 2010

Saturday June 26th: Asheville Run

My wife is out of the country this week, so I went to Asheville to help my cousin move.  I didn't get to workout on Friday and knew that we would be doing the move on Sunday, so I decided to go for a run on Saturday morning.  Now, I don't know Asheville all that well and my cousin hates to run, so I was just praying that I wouldn't get lost, so I stuck to the Montford and Downtown areas, which I know a little.  However, I did still mange to get a little lost, but not too bad. 



I enjoyed the run a great deal because I was able to incorporate some hills into the run and the temperature was great. Nice little mountain breeze-- I can't tell you how good that felt consider Raleigh feels like Hell's kitchen these days.  Once I got back to Raleigh, I mapped out the run.  It was 3.04 miles, which is really good.  I ran all of it and could have done more easily, but I didn't want to wipe myself out for the move the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment