Saturday, February 6, 2010

Friday Morning Circuit Class 6:am to 7:15am + 30 min Jump rope

I got to the gym early enough to go to the Muscle class that is offered at 5 am, but I decided to Jump rope in the gym on my own for 30 minutes. I was still kind of sore from Thursdays and just thought that skipping rope would be better. After skipping rope, I joined the Circuit Class. This weeks exercises included:


burpees
one legged box jumps
dips
jumping jacks
incline push ups on stability ball
leg raises
side planks
ski mobiles
jumping lunges
squats
bridge hamstring curl on stability ball http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9f4GCUXvEo
roman chair
ball touches
and a type of crunch I can't describe and don't remember the name of at this time (edit to come)

in between each station we did 30 second intervals exercise:
jumpees (twice)
alternating lunges
jumping jacks
high knees
butt kicks

This was a pretty good workout. The stability ball exercises were difficult to do, and I'll need to work on them. I still don't enjoy ski mobiles. But overall, this was a good workout to end the week on. I was gassed at all like on Thursday. I just felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment