Monday, February 8, 2010

Workout High Evaporation

Hmm . . . I am wondering there is a mathematical equation that calculates the evaporation rate of a workout high. I mean, really, there has to be! Especially, when you consider the number of people who have devoted time to the study of Esperanto and that some douche scientist actually came up with the formula for happiness: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2630869.stm. Well maybe that is not a good idea when you consider that the douche scientist, who came up with it looked like this:




 I am not saying that the guy looks like a complete tool, but he's not Brad Pitt now is he? He just looks like the type of guy that might be trying to figure out Happiness rather than just being . . . ummm . . . Happy. What is really sad about this is that now that I see this shitbag dude, I can't help thinking that the nimrod looks a bit like moi, and I should actually be posting a picture of the to of us with our arms around each other with stupid grins with the caption: Voici moi avec ma petit frère!!! Because I am sitting her bummed now that my workout high is gone, and I saw my rather rotund ass in my pajamas. Anyway, I know that I sound like a 17 year old girl, but oh well! Sometimes it is just difficult to face the fact that there will not be a quick way to get where I want to be. I may have done a great job with this morning’s workout, but it is not going to miracle my Hubba Bubba stomach into a set of washboard abs.  I also know that being "Happy" is not a math problem.  I am not looking for weight loss to make me happy.  I am pretty happy for the most part.  I am trying to do this because this is something that I have wanted to do for a long time, and I have found that I really do love workingout and exercise.  Math can't keep my mind right and neither can working-out (even if the number of reps passes 900).  Your mind only stays right through a combination of will, effort, and chance.  At least that is how things seems to be working these days in Locker 29! 

No comments:

Post a Comment